Our day service is open to anyone aged 18 or over with a learning disability and /autism.
We don’t have a weekly programme of activities – everything we do is decided by the people who come to the day service so that they can choose how they spend their time with us.
This means that every day is different and exciting, making it a great place for people to make new friends and have fun!
Here are some of the things people enjoy doing with us:
- Visiting places In Oldham to learn more about our town
- Taking part in celebrationsIn Oldham like Annie Kenney statue unveiling, giving our views to Oldham Councillors
- CookingNice lunches for our friends and delicious cakes for birthdays
- Arts and craftsShow casing our skills!
- Playing gamesPlaying games like Flounders, bingo
- LearningLearning how to use ipads and computers
- Improving SkillsImproving our reading and writing skills
- Sharing NewsSharing our news with our friends
- KaraokeRaising the rafters singing karaoke
We are open Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays, 10am – 4pm
A full day costs £56.00 and includes all activities, lunch and refreshments
- A half day costs £28.00 and includes all activities, lunch and refreshments
- Or you can come at times which suit you and pay per hour
We offer free half-day taster sessions for our day service. Please book now or speak to us on the phone on 0161 633 5544